Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Gross Part of Life Part 2

Well we saw the surgeon today and we have goodish news.  It is healing quite well which is a good thing and he said that it was up to us if we wanted the surgery or not.  I wish that he was more on one side or the other (surgery or no surgery) but instead he told us that it was up to us.  It is a good thing that Bill was there because he made the decision for me.  I just didn't know which way to go to just do the surgery and get it over with or hope that it continues to heal on its own.  I think though the Doctor thought that when I said "thank you" to Bill for making the decision for me he was slightly upset.  He started going off on a rant that it is under 5% that the husband comes in with their wife. So I should be happy that he was there and that since Bill made the decision for me I needed to do the dishes when I got home (which they are done).  Haha...He was funny. 

We decided that we ARE NOT going to do the surgery at this point.  We are hoping that the divot will continue to finish healing in the next few weeks.  I have another appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks to continue to see if its healing in the correct way.

So here we go to the healing power of prayer and Gods power which is always the best medicine. 

1 comment:

mama'g' said...

I'm so glad your healing.