Thursday, May 8, 2014

Small Steps

So, I have had this dream of being a photographer for years.  Slowly I have taken steps to become a photographer.  Full Time or Part Time it doesn't really matter to me.  It will just be fun to do something that I love. 

I started with buying a nice digital camera Nikon D3100 in red. 
                 Always a good starting point when you want to be a photographer.  Hahaha.

I became more confident and started a blog.
                 nyssacardwellphotography.blogspot.com

I actually posted that fact in Facebook. 
                 If you know me that is a huge step for me.

I have actually had some photo shoots.
                Just need to get more.  

I printed out some sunset and snow pictures and are taking a poll of which are the best of the best.  Which I'm slowly going to do with all the best pictures that I have.

I just ordered business cards.

I printed out my pictures and giving them as gifts.
                With my business card attached to the back.

Next...I'm going to print out the best of the best pictures and put them on matting and trying to sell them at a bizarre in California in October.  I'm also going to try to make postcards.

Next...I'm also thinking about starting an etsy page.

Next...Working on making my own frames.

Who knows whats going to happen with this but I'm trusting in God and making small steps towards my dream.  Even if it's just for fun and I make hardly any money it will still be worth it.  

No comments: