Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Projects

Finally after years of having the materials I'm finally, finally getting to my projects.  Every time I wanted to do it I either didn't feel like it or it was raining or if it was a nice weekend we were busy doing something else.  But today was the day that I finally started and finished one of my projects and got closer to finishing the other project.  It made me feel good to do the projects that have literally been hanging around the house for years.





So we have had things curtain holders for at least a year.  I finally got them up and I did it almost all by myself.  Don't mind the fake curtains that is my next step is to either buy curtains or make them.  I haven't decided on the color yet though.  But I at least got them done!!!!!





This project has been going on for at least 2 years now.  My kitchen cabinets!!  I just stained 7 of the doors and have I think 4 or 5 more to go.  Once all my staining is done then comes the hardware.  I have had the hardware even longer then I have been trying to stain my cabinets.  Isn't it sad.  Ok not really just slightly lazy and incredibly busy.  Once I get the hardware on I can then go to the final last step, putting them back on their hinges!!!  Yay.  I'm excited about getting things done.

No comments: