Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blue or Blue



So we went to Home Depot because this summer we are going to pant the house.  For months we have not been able to agree on the paint colors. While at Home Depot we kept picking up a paint color and which ever one it was it was instantly veto'd by the other one.  If I picked a blue Bill said no.  If he picked a green I said no.  It went on and on so we finally decided to get samples.  Bill picked a blue and a green and tan and white.  I picked 2 blues and a cream.  The Sapphire Blue and the Shrek Green were instantly veto'd.  So we are now down to 2!!



Bill's Blue...Wickford Bay.  We are going to name the house after it if chosen.





My Blue...Blueberry. 




Which One Do You Like?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I really really like the Wickford Bay...Bill's Blue. That's my vote. I'll have to do a drive by and see it in person :)

Emily said...

After driving by...not stopping,at a quick glance I am undecided. I like both and actually may lean more towards the other blue. Have you decided yet?

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

I think that we decided on Bills blue.