Sunday, March 18, 2012

Framing Was No More

The decision has been decided.  While thinking a lot over the past few weeks/days, talking with Bill on many, many occasions our thoughts have finally merged into a decision.  As much as I would love to buy the framing business and start working for myself, it just isn't the best time in our life to jump.  We have so much debt that doing something like that might not be the best idea.  Another point of view is that I would much rather have Bill doing something that he loves right now then me.  Still yet another is that I would love to go back to school for business and then in the future with a better knowledge of business be able to jump and slightly know more then I do now. 

Another of our dreams is for Bill to own/drive a semi for a propane company and while he is doing that I would maybe work part time and we would build our dream house on our family property.  I think that is why I made my decision I would rather have that dream then the framing dream.  We have already drawn out the plans for our dream house so I would love to have that dream then anything else right now.

I don't know when all this will happen, all the changes, but sometime in my life it will and I know it!!  I just have to be patient and wait...or at least wait for the next dream to come up.

No comments: