Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Art of Framing

WOW!!!!

It is amazing all the things that I learned today about framing.  It is phenomenal the amount that I didn't know on how to make a frame.  I was so amazingly naive.  Who knew that it isn't all about cutting wood and nailing it together.  It is also makes a whole lot more sense for why it is so expensive.  A lot of hard work and numerous steps go into each and every frame.  I had such an amazingly fun, relaxing, informative day.  I learned the art of frame making and believe me I can honestly say that I am a beginner.  I helped frame someones art, I framed my own picture, I cut glass, I made a frame, and I learned so much from her.  I can almost honestly say that I want that business.  However it is so hard and frightening and I'm not sure if we can even get it.  I know that if it is something that God wants me to do, he will open the door and tell me do the to jump.  I have been waiting for this moment or one like it for quite some time but not sure where to go or look.  I don't know if this is it but I think this experience is going to help me step in the right direction.  I think through this and other experiences I want to become a photographer and be able to sell my pictures in any way that I can.  From here who knows what the next step will be but I'm excited for the possibilities.  I just need to remember what I got for Christmas on my bracelet -
"Dreams Become Reality One Choice At A Time."

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

oooh I cant wait to see what happens next!!!