Friday, March 2, 2012

My Life Recently

My life recently, you can call it chaotic.  Personal life as well as work life.  Things are ramping up as I have less then a month left before I leave for Japan.  Being the head of the service commission is great however my goodness there is so much that I need to think about.  I never quite realized how much work it really was.  I knew there were things that I never saw Debbie do and I now have such respect for her. 
Beings that I am going to be gone in less then a month I have to make sure that I get everything done.  Since things are so chaotic right now I had to actually break down and get a planner.  I usually get one but I really only use it about a month before I go back to my cell phone but my life is changing things are mvoing forward and I need to make sure I don't forget anything.  So the planner I got and the planner I am using.  This month is filling up fast with things to do.

As an example of just this weekend - I had to send myself an e-mail to print off at work, send multiple e-mails for the service commission, make up birthday/anniversary cards for the month, I have 3 grocery lists; one for me, one for church, and one for the baby shower this weekend (having to go to 4 different stores), I have to go out to Portland for a Ballet, then back to Astoria for a comedy show, then Sunday have a service commission meeting, and lastly hanging out at the frame shop in town for the day and learning the art of framing.

Yes, framing!  We having been going for the past few weeks getting some of my pictures framed and she drops a bomb on us.  We should buy the business.  I have no idea if it's what I want to do but it seems like this is dropping into my lap right now.  I'm going on Sunday to see if I really do like it and want to actually take it over.  It seems like such a wonderful, crazy, scary thought if I actually do it but if we do I would be able to frame my own pictures and then be able to sell them.  It will be an interesting day on Sunday.  It will hopefully help me make my decision.  I have been trying to pray about it to see if it is something that God wants me to do and hopefully sometime in the near future God will tell me what to do.  If you read this please pray for decisions to be made and for God's timing.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

I will be praying for sure!