Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Japan

Some of you might know that I have family in Australia.  I have a great aunt and uncle and second and third cousins on my dads side.  I have always wanted to go down and visit them but of course the plane tickets are expensive.  Thats a different story though.  Now to the real story.  When we were at my parents house about to leave to come back home my mom mentioned that she was going to go to Japan with my Aunt Barbara (australian) and wanted me to come with her.  It would be an all girls trip to Japan.  It would be my Aunt Barbara, my mom, maybe my other aunt, and me.  We would be going in April sometime.  I'm so excited that I hope to have the money in time to go.  The whole reason for the trip is that my Aunt Barbara has gone to Japan for many, many years.  She has taken Japanese for many years and is still taking it to this day.  She will be our translator.  Yay.  She also does taiko drumming so we will hopefully be able to watch her drum.  It should be a fun trip all in all.  I can't wait until I have the tickets in hand and standing in the airport.



2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

woot! I sure hope you can go!! That would be such an awesome experiance!

B said...

Wow! That would be amazing! Lots of good photography opportunities too! ;o)