Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mountain Date Night

I'm so amazed that people can just jump off of such high places.  Sad that, that was my first thought as I looked down at the waves crashing onto the rocks.  My second thoughts were of the fact that it was beautiful looking down at the waves and the rocks almost mesmerized by its beauty.

I'm not sure if this really captures the view that it has been the last week but I love that the fog forms almost a half moon around our towns.  It stays in the ocean but almost like a force field keeps it far away until night arrives.  The clouds always look mesmerizing and terrifying. 


Bill walking the sidewalk towards me.  The mountain has some insane cliffs but is beautiful none the less.
Bill and I went on our date night tonight.  We got pizza at Marzanos and took it to the mountain.  We sat on the rock wall and ate our pizza over looking the ocean and the shore.  It is quite an amazing place that we live in I must say.  I honestly think that where we live is one of the most beautiful places to live and be.  So close to the ocean, mountains, rivers, pretty much anything you can imagine.  It was wonderful to over look the ocean while we were eating and enjoy each others companies.  It was a great night.

No comments: