Friday, September 9, 2011

Ballet, Ballet, More Ballet




I got the idea from a friend to buy season tickets to something in the arts.  She bought opera tickets, I wanted ballet tickets.  Opera, I don't think is my thing.  However ballet is fabulous.  I wanted it to be my Christmas present this year season tickets.  There are 7 preformances that I get to go to.  One in October, two in December, one in February, two in March, one in April, and one unknown still because there are multiple dates.

I'm completely excited about the tickets.  I slightly feel bad for Bill but only a little since he has to accompany me and it's not his thing.  However, inside I'm jumping up and down in joy to do something together!!!  Now I'm thinking that I need to do something for Bill.  Something that he likes to do.  I don't know what but I will try to think of something. 

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

yeah for you!!! I know you will love stepping out. Greg likes it because we eat out and dress fancy. Secreatly he loves opera.....I know it!