Monday, June 13, 2011

My New Favorite Show

"There is someone everyday that hits me with a dead squirrel."

Just one quote from the TV show that I have been recently partaking in off of Netflix.  Yes I know that there are some bad parts of this show like morals but then again it just takes you through the lives of people with real experiences that happen out there in the real world (except for really all the murder that goes on I would hope).  Can you guess what it is?  Deperate Housewives.  I find it interestingly fun.  I'm close to the end of the series that are out on Netflix.  I love the twists and turns like any show or movie.  The sad thing is though that the people that you want to get together do but only for a little while until the show splits them apart.  But I guess that means people will continue to watch with all the twists and turns and with the hope that the two will get back together.

No comments: