Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stories

All my old stories that I have been writing for the past 10 years have all been slowly making there way onto my computer.  I've always wanted my computer for all of the stories that I have ever written and all the stories that I have circling around in my head.  I have 4 stories started in my computer to the ending point where I left off.  My problem is I start a story and then I can only get to a certain point because I just can't continue and I stop.  I don't know where my story should go or how it should continue.  However hopefully in the next couple of years I will slowly start working on them all trying my hardest to finish them.  Eventually maybe even let other people read them but I doubt that.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

keep at it!! It will feel sooo good when you finally finish!