Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chocolate Mint Cookies

Grasshoppers, Mint Chocolate Cookies, anything that has the words of Mint and Chocolate together they are my favorite cookies however I should know I should never buy them. When I do I tend to eat the whole package in only a day or two. Sad and sickening all at the same time. I recently made a purchase from the girl scouts, usually I don't because I hate being asked but this time it was a local girl from my church so I couldn't turn her down, and I mistakenly bought 2 boxes. I know that I shouldn't have but I couldn't control myself. Unfortunately I have already ate a box (we got them on Tuesday). Sad isn't it. Oh well. I don't buy them often because of this reason so I'm good for the next 6 months. I just need to work out more then ever to work them all off.

No comments: