Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time

Do you think that time sometimes stands still?
I completely agree with that statement. In both of my accidents time slowed down and seemed like it was still.
I love photography because it makes that moment that you capture stand still. The happiest moments in your life, the saddest, the funniest. When you look back at the pictures you feel exactly what you were feeling in that moment. Everything comes back to you maybe not the clearest but you remember the feelings.
It is the same as music. It attaches itself to whatever the moment is. Songs and music always put you into the moment when you first heard it. It brings back the moments that you experienced.
I like movies, music, and pictures. They all do the same things to me. They bring me back to the moment and the moment stands still.
It is the best feeling. I love most things that make time stand still.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

I love music for that reason. I just wish I could remember things more clearly.