Thursday, January 27, 2011

Physical Therapy

I had my first physical therapy appointment on Monday. Everything went great. She said that she is surprised at how well I'm doing with how bad the accident was. She did so many different measurements with me sitting down on a chair and pulling my arm this way and that way. Eventually she had me lay down and poked and pushed me. I told her that the mornings are always the worst time for my arm. So she told me how to sleep. I get to have a pillow in between my ankles and knees to help my lower back and then I get to hug a pillow to help my shoulder. At the end she put electrical pads on my arm and did some shock therapy on my arm. That was definitely a different feeling that I haven't had before. Hopefully I won't have to go that many more times. I will keep you updated on the treatment.

No comments: