Friday, January 28, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets

Alas, my kitchen isn't coming along as fast as I would hope for. I'm feel like I'm procrastinating for no apparent reason. I know I just need to sand them down and stain them but I need a day to do it. It is such a massive project but I know that once I actually do it my kitchen will look great. I'm hoping this weekend that I will actually get time alone with my kitchen cabinets and start sanding them down. I've done one so far and it looks great. I still need to sand it down one more time and then do the second coat of stain before I can turn it over and start on the other side. Then I'm going to hang it up and stare at it. It's a beautiful stain color and I just need to get in the kitchen and do it.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

I am SOOO excited for your cabinets. The difference is amazing.