Thursday, January 27, 2011

6:50

It's 6:50 in the morning and I'm hoping against eveything that I don't have to go to work. But alas of course I do because it's Thursday, not a weekend. Somedays it's just harder and harder to have to dress nicely and talk to people all day long. However I heard that we are going to have the power go off today for 6 hours. I'm just hoping it's going to actually happen and that the guy is right about the power going off. I love when the power goes off because we lock the doors and we don't have to really do anything. We play games and just help people through the drive up window. So nice. It's completely relaxing. Anyway, I am just praying that it's going to be a good day.

1 comment:

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Nope...the power didn't go out today.