Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Newest Movies

I love movies. I love everything about them. They make noise, are completely visual and they make me imagine what I should do in my life or wish I could do or be. They show me a world that I have never known. They let me focus on them and not my life. They have help me through my most darkest moments when I couldn't turn to anyone.

Anyway, enough about that. My newest movie selections for the past couple of months have been disney/pixar movies. My children section is growing by the month by a few movies every time. Costco had the best deal so far for disney/pixar movies. They had a selection of dvd's for 8.99!! An unheard of price for cartoon movies that are usually in the neighborhood of 18 - 25 dollars. My newest movies are The Emperors New Groove, The Great Mouse Detective, How to Train Your Dragon, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar 2, Monsters vs Aliens, The Rescuers, and lastly, Toy Story 3. Granted some of the movies I got at Fred Meyer but all in all they are my newest movies. I'm leaning more towards children movies then my chick flicks right now because I have most of the ones that I want already and the other ones I do want I just don't feel like paying the price for them. I am a cheap movie buyer. It kills me to buy movies for full price and if I do it has to be something amazing, fantastic, out of this world. Really something that both Bill and I really enjoyed.

No comments: