Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Purchase

So Bill and I made our first purchase yesterday down in Tillamook. I had to brave through the flood water to get down there but it was worth it to make the first purchase. Really there was only flood water south of Rockaway and only a few inches but it still makes me nervous. I always think that I'm going to stall out in the middle of the water and people are going to honk and get mad at me. So anyway, Bill had a physical therapy appointment yesterday also in Tillamook so while he was there I went to Fred Meyers and got new Chocolate Chips because our other ones that we bought apparently were recalled. After that we met up over by Farmers Insurance and went into the fireplace shop. You guessed it we bought a fireplace. It is on order so we should be getting it in a few days. We already started tearing down the fireplace that we have now. Really just the wood on top of the bricks but we still started. The bricks are going to come down in the next few days as well as the panelling!!!!!! I'm so stoked that we are finaling starting!!!

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

hooray for demolition!

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

I think that I'm going to borrow Julie's camera and take pictures as we demo things and put it back together.