Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mail and Phone Calls

Today was a good day!! I opened the mail and we got the title to my car!!! I'm really excited to put it into our names and have it be officially ours. However I have a weird feeling that I'm going to get in a wreck now and total it out. I'm not sure if its more the fact that we were in an accident a month and a half ago or if it's something else. However at the same time if I got into an accident then I would be able to get my Ford Expedition that I really want. However I really, really don't want to get into another accident. I'm tired of being freaked out and always thinking about getting in accidents. Enough of my rambling.

Another good thing that happened was that we got the phone call that our fireplace is in!!! We are going to go pick it up on Saturday!! Yay!!!!!! Bill and I are already demolishing the bricks around the fireplace we already have, so hopefully soon we will have the new one in. I will have pictures soon I promise!

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

that is soooo cool!

The Cloth Addict said...

Yay!! I can't wait until we officially own our car too.

No accidents girl! :D

I can't wait to see your fireplace once it gets installed! It's going to look great.