Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life Changes Eventually

When life throws you a bone you better catch it, right? Well I think so because it might be something that is so amazing that you would regret passing it up. No I don't have any of those kind of opportunities but I'm waiting for some. I'm looking into classes maybe for next term or even enrolling in college at some point. I think I'm getting restless here at the job I have. It's not that I don't like my job I'm just ready for a change. I don't think that I want to be in banking for the rest of my life. By the time I would reach retiring age I would be in banking for 33 years. Not something that I want to do and look forward to. Now comes to the fact that I'm not sure what I'm going to do to try to become. I think that I'm going to start out slow. The sad thing is that I would probably really enjoy taking classes at The Portland Art Institute but it's so far away to take any classes there. Isn't that sad. Oh well. I think that I will find something up at Clatsop Community College and start there. With that I'm still undecided but I will let you know once I do decide. I'm really thinking of something in business or medical assistant (?) and then some fun courses with cameras. Learning more about them. I think I take decent pictures but I want to be able to take phenomenal pictures. Anyway, I will keep thinking and researching what I want.

2 comments:

The Cloth Addict said...

Such a great idea to go back to school. I would be just line you, not at all sure what I want to study. I think it's good to start out slow and figure out what you enjoy. I would love to take photography classes at some point in the future just for fun. If you take some let me know how they go and how you like them. :)

Mama Griffith, said...

Art instatute....for you dream job, SHOES!!!