Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yummy Treats!!

So I think that I have decided that I'm going to try to make a dessert every Saturday when I'm home and then share it with someone and hope they like it. That way, secretly, I don't have to eat the whole thing by myself. My first creation is going to be Brown Sugar Meringues. They sounded and looked really good and then great thing is they only have 2 ingredients!! I love that part. I have 2 other recipes that I'm anxious to try as well. So look out I might be on your doorstep before you think with some yummy treats.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow talk about melt in your mouth delicious!! Thank you for blessing us with some treats and a short visit we really enjoyed being with you and the goodies too! love u Nancy

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Yes the brown sugar meringues are something that are so easy and so delicious that I'm definitely going to make in the future.

The Cloth Addict said...

They were sooo yummy, thank you! I'm sorry I missed you, I wasn't feeling well yesterday after Nathan decided to drive home on Miami and I was in the backseat. I had to lay down for awhile and I fell asleep.

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

That's okay!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!! We will have to talk another time!!

City Girl Stuck on the Coast said...

Oh by the way you eventually will probably hate me because I'm going to bring you great treats all the time!! Just to warn you.