Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who Knows...

The day the earth stood still was the beginning of my life. While every one was freaking out there I was beginning my life a fresh. Wondering down the streets looking and taking everything in like it was slow motion. Walking like I was on top of a mountain. I was wearing leather of course because that's what you where when you are hard core and have something to show off. Guns strapped on my hips, shoulders, and ankles. Waiting for the war that is soon to begin. Just waiting for someone to think that they can take me. Little did I know that no one was even paying attention to me there was a greater evil out there that they were running away from. Raiders. They had formed before the world stood still waiting for the inevitable to happened. Rounding the corner I came face to face with one such person. He grabbed me by the arm threw me against the wall. My hand shot up and sucker punched him in the solar plex making him drop his hold against me and then I head butted him. That wasn't the best idea. My head instantly hurt and I felt like I was oging to pass out. It seemed so much easier in the movies. Apparently either they have the thickest skulls ever or they are just super human. I continued to walk down the streets looking, watching for something else to happen. It was my turn to be bold, to have confidence, to be the best that I could be. Is it going to happen? Who knows. But I continue down the street and look for action that could be.


More to come later I'm sure.