Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Bad Morning

So you ever have those days where you just can't find your keys for the life of you. Well, I had that day recently. However it wasn't the keys to my car or to the house of course, it was to my work. Now it wouldn't be that big of a deal but unfortunately that morning it was. Patty was going to come in late and I was supposed to open the branch. That morning was supposed to be great but instead I went into panic mode and I had to call Patty to go to the branch just to open while I continued to search. I searched everywhere. I searched the entire house, my purse, the car, the coat pockets, everywhere. Eventually I went back to the branch at 8:40 and called Bill frantically. He hadn't seen them either. Patty went back home and I continued to search at work in my purse. Well, I got a new purse for Christmas and if the zipper is down where you can't see it then you forget that there is a back pocket. I eventually remembered it while I was staring at the purse and opening up the pocket out they sprang. I was beginning to think that I was never going to find them. Once I found them I felt like a complete idiot. I normally don't put them there and I couldn't believe I forgot about the pocket. Therefore when I went home for lunch I switched purses because I was to upset at the purse I was using. I kept calling a do-over for the morning but it didn't happen. The day just continued. Blah.

No comments: