Monday, January 3, 2011

Home Improvements

So today was the day!! I got the call!!! We can sign papers for our loan tomorrow!!!!!!! $30,000.00 is coming our way sometime this week. It is so needed that it will be nice to finally be able to do all the things we need to do.

Here is our to do list:

Fence
Pay off Car
Pay off Credit Card
New Siding
New Front Windows
New Back Door
New Front Door and Side Window
New Flooring in the Entire House
New Fireplace
New Dishwasher
and
Possibly New Counter Tops

I think that, that is it!! I know it will be like we have a brand new house by the time we are done!! It will be so nice to not come home and see our house falling apart. Our flooring will be amazing compared to what we have now. I will be able to keep it clean because of my very nice vacuum cleaner!! Hopefully I will be able to get a camera sooner because we will be saving money that I will be able to take pictures and share with all of you all the fun and new things that we are doing!!

1 comment: