Sunday, May 3, 2009

Morse Code

I think that codes and code words are simply electrifying. They astound me. I have so much fun trying to figure out the code and deciphering it which I used to be pretty good but know I must say that I'm not very good anymore. Know that I have read The Mysterious Benedict Society it has intrigued me to figure out Morse code and actually learn it. There for I have learned it somewhat. I am still trying to remember all the dashes and dots and remember which letter or number they belong to. For you fellow code people this is for you and I hope that you can read this. For the people who don't know it look it up it is really interesting.

.. ..-. -.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. .-. . .- -.. ...- . .-. -.-- --. --- --- -.. .-.-.-

.. .- -- ... - .. .-.. .-.. .-.. . .- .-. -. .. -. --. - .... --- ..- --. .... .-.-.-

I hope that it made sense to you. Have fun deciphering it.

No comments: