Sunday, May 3, 2009

Book Review

The Mysterious Benedict Society is a great spy novel for grown ups and kids alike. It tests your mind with all the questions it poses. Which sadly to say that I don't know how to pronounce most of the words within the question. The reasons why I liked it was the fact that it was fast paced (I thought), it talked about Morse code, and there were spies within the book. The title is what grabbed me and told me I had to get it as well as the cover picture. Mama Griffith showed it to me and I was hooked. The only downfall that it had was one tiny little part, really it was only 2 word that were said that have me baffled and little wierded out to the point that I'm not sure about the ending. Sad isn't it. Two words that you read that are so profound in the way that you think it possibly distorts the ending so that you think only about those two little words until you practically drop dead with exhaustion. I think that it could happen those two little words but it is just mind boggling. Anyway, now that I have throughly confused you I think that it is worth the time to read it. If you do read it and get to the very end you'll know which two words I'm talking about I want to know what you think of it. Maybe I'm just crazy. Anyway, Keep Reading!!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

ohhhh you hooked me!