Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Isn't she so cute


I love the fact that she is very pregnant and huge. All growing up she has been stick skinning and now look at her. She is so big and cute.
She is having a boy his name will be Aiden Michael and she is due on June 10th. I'm looking forward to having another nephew not that we are related by any means but we go way back to junior high. I'm looking forward to this new adventure in life with many of my friends. I'm slowly becoming ok with everyone around me being pregnant or just having babies. It's hard to not have one myself because I want one so badly but Bill and I are looking into it and we might have some answers by next monthish so that will be nice.
I'm excited for all the new mothers that I know and all the mothers that have any children that are not necessarily babies anymore. Mother's day is coming up and I hope that everyone has a good mother's day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Bill will be wonderful parents someday...You would be GREAT foster-parents...hint...hint.
Your blanket turned out bee-u-tee-fully!
Abigail

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi City Girl,

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see if you have any answers for the questions it poses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
(Lancaster)

American youth: Young gifted and passionate.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1ImMtHrrKo&feature=related