Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unmentionable

There is one thing that I would love to blog about and everything but it is the one thing that I can't talk about or really say anything about. Either the thing that your going to write about is about a person or people that read your blog, 0r there are situations that you can't write about because those certain people read your blog. It is then that dive into y0ur own personal diary that you have't written in for about a hundred years. Blogs are nice because y0u can write about your days and what happens in them but then on the other hand you can't truely write about the things that are bugging you the most to share your feelings with the world. However most people don't like reading about the depressing things the tend to want to read the fun sometimes dramatic things. Anyway, my nonsense has gone on long enough so farewell.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I know what you mean...I think sometimes that's why I don't update as often sometimes because the only things I can think to blog about are not things that I want to share with everyone. This is frustrating because blogging is such a nice release sometimes.

Mama Griffith, said...

wow seriously I was going to write a blog about this too....it seems like an online diary,...but ocassionally it would be nice to block a specific person or persons from viewing it...sigh