Tuesday, April 14, 2009

24th Birthday

I know that it is 6 days late but its nice to be 24 now. One more year and I will be able to rent a car by myself and my insurance will go down. My birthday was one of the best I have ever had if not the Best. Bill drove me to work which is always nice. Next thing I know is that it is nine o'clock and time to unlock the doors. To my surprise Bill is standing there in front of a door with a coffee. My next surprise was Bill bringing me flowers. It was a beautiful bouquet. My lunch was wonderful Bill went down to the deli got me sandwiches and a Henry Weinhards Rootbeer and took me to our lookout which was fabulous! I loved it. My last surprise was steak and potatoes, I was amazingly good and I had such a wonderful time. Bill did such amazing things that now I'm trying to think of what to do for Bill for his birthday to give him an amazing time that he gave me.

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

yup,...he is amazing, the perfect guy for you!