Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life

Have you ever wonder about your life. Is it ever going to get better? Is something exciting ever going to happen? I think that I think about it a little too much. Always wondering is the CIA or someone in an even more secret organization going to come and pick me up out of this small town and make my life a dream come true. Obviously I love my husband and I think that if someone actually did come out of nowhere to snatch me up for an important mission I'm not sure that I could actually go I think that I would miss him to much and the thought of leaving him is always a hard thing to do. However in my fantasies I do go and I do have such fun going on assignments and carrying out the ever threatening and dangerous assignments. Of course my name isn't my name I have an alias and everything is different with how I look besides my hair color, my eyes, hands and feet. My name is Lily, Lily Crewe and I'm a secret agent for a top secret agency that no one knows about and no I'm not telling which one!!

No comments: