Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Finally Done

So I ave finally finished the blanket that I have been working on for the past year but really only the last couple months. I have been procrastinating the last few inches but finally on Sunday early morning, 4 o'clock to be somewhat exact I finished it. I had been up all morning and all night because I couldn't sleep so I cleaned the our hidious house and then finished the blanket. I cleaned the kitchen till it was spotless, the living room, dining room till they were all spotless and then I did all the laundry folded and put away till it was all done. Suprisingly, my husband, (i never knew how hard a sleeper he was) slept through the whole thing including me putting all the clothes away in the bedroom and even vaccumming the living room. I love him. Finally after being so exhausted from all the work that I did it was about 5 in the morning when I finally dosed off to sleep on the couch. But alas I finally finished all of my projects. It felt good to get them all done.

1 comment:

The Cloth Addict said...

Yay! I love it when projects get done. The blanket is great, does Bill love it?