Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures

Being good at taking pictures would be such a great thing to do. I really want to take a class on how to take a correct picture. I have some really good pictures in my house and on my camera right now but to actually take a class on it would be pretty awesome. I really would like to aspire to being a great photographer maybe not for a living but just for fun. At least having the knowledge to take pictures would come in handy in everyday life. I never knew what I wanted to do for a living only knowing that I liked to do specific things. I love flying, taking pictures, crime investigation, the human mind (psychology) and being a spy. Flying would be pretty cool. I really enjoyed flying a plane which I was very fortunate to have been able to do. Crime investigations would be pretty cool to do trying to find out who did it and why. If it was on purpose or not. The human mind has always interested me in the way that it works and in the strange ways that that diseases come about. I really thought about doing a double major in criminology and psychology. Then lastly but not least taking pictures for a living. Although I would really have to get better that way I could to weddings and senior pictures. I would have to become extremely good for taking pictures of weddings. It's a couples best day of their life so far and to take pictures of that moment would be very hard and indescribable to take the perfect pictures so they remember what went on on that special day of theirs. I think that I will look into classes in the future for picture taking. It sounds like so much fun to me. What is there that you have wanted to do that you haven't yet?

No comments: