Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cars!!!!

So right now my husband and I have 2 trucks, 1 jeep, 5 cars. Sound extreme to you. Yes I think so. 2 of the vehicles aren't ours however. We are storing them for almost a year and I have been the patient nice wife for that long for not telling Bill to get them out of our garage or else. However I think that I have reached my breaking point and I'm going to blow up at him either that or I will be devious and vicious to my husband and get rid of the cars without is knowledge. That would be a little harder to swallow though. I really don't think that I could do it though. I talk tough but I have no uphm behind my words. I will just tell Bill to get rid of the cars or he will have a very unpleasant wife to deal with until he gets rid of them (really takes them back to their original owners). It would be different if they paid us to store them but they aren't therefore I have been patient enough. Now you may be thinking 8 vehicles pushed down to 6 vehicles is still to much but the other ones I can deal with. One we just have to drag to the dump which won't take to long the others are all mine. The Jeep is really cool. One truck we are going to part out so we will eventually get rid of the whole thing. The other we have to have. The cars one is a 1966 mustang which is my dream car and the other is my daily driver subaru. However I will let you know if I pass my breaking point and tow 3 cars away without Bill's knowledge.

No comments: