Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday

Walmart is so much fun to go to because of all the great cheap things that you can buy. Usually I only buy movies from Walmart but today I bought some cars. Yes, yes cars in fact!! Really they were toy cars that were for some great little kids that I adore.

That was the middle of my day. I started out waking up at 5 to go to Seattle with a friend to trade cars then to go to the zoo. So therefore, I woke up at 5 left by 7 and then started the arduous task of driving in the passenger seat of the Subaru up the coast to eventually hit I-5 to go up to Seattle. We stopped at my friends mother in laws to meet her sister in law to trade cars and that is where we are now. I am killing time writing this blog because the sister in law is running a little late. Unfortunately since she is running late we won't be going to the zoo but that is ok. It is always fun going on a slight road trip up into Washington.

So what is in store for you this wonderful day? Anything exciting or wonderful? Tell me about it....Yes the 3 people that actually read my blog!! Answer!!!!!!!!

No comments: