Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothingness

You know when you get the feeling all of a sudden of not being able to snap out of it. I'm there. I've been trying to get myself out of this mood and this line of thinking because it's not very healthy for me but every time I try to not think about it something comes up and I'm thinking about it all over again. The only rest that I'm getting from not thinking about it is when I'm watching my countless movies. Which by the way I'm finally getting tired of. Never thought that I would say that ever. I have been systematically going through all of my movies not watching one twice for the past few months and now I'm down to the movies that are good but that you have to be in the mood for therefore I'm forcing myself to watch these movies thinking to myself only if I can fall asleep during it it would be worth it. Now watching these movies are the great distraction of my life however when something painful or bad happens when I don't want to deal with it. Therefore right now is that time. I however need to get back to praying and reading my bible and take my focus off of the good things and start putting my eyes on something far more rewarding and good.

I'm truly sorry for my boring and slightly depressing blog today. I write a funner one next!

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

very trie...I was thinking the same thing just yesterday. I havnt been reading or praying so I decided to make a commitment instead of just trying. :) see you soon!