Monday, February 23, 2009

Work and Vacation

So I said that I would write of funner blog next so here it is. Renee who I work with is constantly talking incessantly about her near future trip to Las Vegas this Friday. The loser. Just kidding. Whenever she talks about that I instantly think about my 2 trips in the upcoming months. I almost can't wait.

My mom sent me an e-mail about all the things that you can do off the cruise ship all the excursions and what not. It was fun to look at however very expensive. I love cruises but they are expensive. The things that we are looking at doing are being on the Alletian Ballad (Crab fishing boat from the Deadliest Catch), a train ride through the Yukon, and looking at some much fun glaciers of Alaska. I was looking at all the options today during work. It was thrilling.

Nothing exciting has happened lately in my life besides the fact that tomorrow Bill and I are going to apply for Passports so that we can enter into Canada on our trip. That's about it. I really need to start making things up so that I can have a much interesting life.

Here how's this...I really don't work in a bank. I'm really a spy for the English government. I'm a SAS operative and I'm here on the coast to look into the laid back style of the coasties. Soon though I'm going to get called back to the mother land and take my findings and my husband that I forced to marry me 4 years ago so that I could stay in the country back to England where I will hold him hostage until the day that I grow tired of making him hang out with me and from being my man slave. However you won't know when I go because it will be in a blink of an eye and I'm gone never to been seen or heard from again from anyone!!!! dun, dun, duh.

No comments: