Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Date Night

So, tonight is my and Bills date night. I can't wait. We haven't gone out and done anything by ourselves in such a long time that I am starting to feel the affects of it. I owed a date, due to losing a bet to Bill in the first place so I asked him if we could go on a date on Wednesday. Of course he said yes.

So came the arduous task of trying to come up with something to do besides dinner. While at work I was e-mailing a friend, Decaf Addict, and was asking her for any advice. I really didn't want to take him to a movie because that is what we usually always do so I wanted something different. Decaf Addict mentioned something about going to seaside and looking in all of the shops. Thinking about that led me to thinking of the arcade. So we are going to Lumberman's and going to the arcade after work. I am so excited that I can't wait. I want to take the day off to have a whole day date.

1 comment:

The Cloth Addict said...

It would be so fun to take a whole day off to spend together. How did your date night go?