Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Summer

So my mom called this last week on the phone with a proposal. The proposal was to make our cruise that we were suppose to take next year to Alaska, move it up to this year, this summer. I was thinking that I would love to but Bill and I are already saving for Utah. My mom continued her conversation telling me that the Princess Cruise Line is having a 2 for 1 sale and that they would pay for us to go. They would pay for the room and then we would pay for drinks and all the extra things. I practically jumped up and down and wanted to scream. I couldn't believe that! I love my parents. Anyway, so I cleared my schedule and Bills and we are going in August. I am so excited to go Alaska. I practically have a love affair with Alaska because of the Deadliest Catch and some books that I have. I think that Alaska would be fun to either live in or vacation at. I can't wait.

No comments: