Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2

So this is the start of week two and so I weighed myself. Ugh. So disappointing. I'm the same blasted weight. I think that I have to step it up a notch and work out even more. I have been counting my calories and only eating between 1200 - 1500 calories but I think that I am not working out enough to burn even more calories then I'm taking in. I have been working out for a half an hour almost everyday. I haven't been doing weekends though because I haven't been home. Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with anymore of this. Hopefully next week will be better. Anyway, off to work out.

4 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

Your thyroid is the real problem here! I am making your appointment today! Stick to it!!!! you can do it, I know you can..

Mama Griffith, said...

its all your fault I have lesbian neighbors!!! Stop laughing at me!! btw I miss you, im watching biggest looser with carla tonight

The Cloth Addict said...

I agree with mamagriffith, it's your thyroid that is the problem!! Stupid thyroid. Go get it checked out!

Anonymous said...

Boy do I know how you feel!!! It is probably your thyroid--a good endrocrinologist would be in order to help with this!!Of course I would have to practice what I preach! Nana