Thursday, January 15, 2009

Was Stressed A Little Bit

So I was a little stressed the past couple of days. Bill has a commercial drivers license (CDL) and with that he has a hazmat endorsement. Since his birthday was yesterday his license expires. So knowing that he went in on Monday because to get another Drivers License (update it anyway) he has to take a hazmat test. So Monday he went in to take the test and he didn't pass by one question, He went in on Tuesday and he didn't pass again, He had one more chance to take the test so we crammed like mad Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. The reason that I was stressed was he gets three chances to take the test before he has to weight a month to take it again and with that in mind he would have lost his job for at least a month or more. Bitting my fingernails waiting for him to give me a call when he went in on Wednesday the 14 to see if he passed his test. HE PASSED!! I am so glad that he passed. It has relieved my mind he can keep his job. You have to know Bill as well, He hates tests and he's not a good test taker.

Also, I do have to say that I'm the worst wife ever. I forgot to say Happy Birthday to him yesterday. I had it all planned out the night before that I was going to wake him up and say happy birthday. But yesterday morning I woke up and the only thoughts that I had was of working out. I was so upset when he made the comment that he was tired and asked if I remembered what the date was. When I realized what I had done I broke out into tears. I couldn't believe what I had done. That tops my charts of the worst things that I have done. Forgetting to say Happy Birthday!

So today is the 15th and and 1:30pm I was married to this wonderful, handsome man in a beautiful church 4 years ago. Yay. I'm excited. I have to go out shopping today so that I can get Bill a present. I'm not sure what to get him so I'll peruse aisles waiting to find the best thing for him. Anyway, I going to go get ready for work.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

wow rough day!! I'm glad he passed his test. call me!

The Cloth Addict said...

I'm sorry for all the stress you've been feeling. I'm so glad Bill passed his test! Happy Anniversary, I hope it is great and you get some much needed relaxation.