Friday, January 16, 2009

If I was a Criminal what would I be...

So, I was thinking this morning about things that I could write about because nothing really happens. So there I was in the shower actually thinking if I could be a criminal I would be in the Mob. It sounds more alluring the a triad, or the IRA, or an assassin. So anyway, I was at work thinking the whole thing over. I would be in the mob because they have a brotherhood almost, territories everyone goes to a don and the same don. There's loyalty within (sort of). You can go to nice restaurants and sit in the back booth and have it on the house. You have your hands in everything that is interesting and important. You usually have really nice houses and you have a construction company so you can dispose of bodies. You can eat as much Italian as you want. You get to wear nice suits all the time. Obviously this is all based off of movies that I have watched or even books that I have read. It sounds the most interesting at of all the crime organizations. There's just so many pros to it. Of course I would be the boss so that I would have my own cronies. And of course I would be really rich because I am a good criminal. I could hide things really well. I would do my own bookkeeping that way no one could take advantage of my money because even though I have my loyal followers I wouldn't trust anyone. I think that it would be pretty nice. Well anyway I hope that it was fun to read.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet. That was fun to read, and I don't think I've ever thought of what type of criminal I would be if I was a criminal, I'll have to mull this one over a little.

Mama Griffith, said...

hahahaha, that was nice! I enjoyed it, its nice to see you thinking about a good story line for when we get together next and write a truly rediculous and strangly believable story.