Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

Today is the first day of the year 2009. Exciting isn't it. I have big plans of paying off debt and going on vacations and refinancing my house. I'm up here just getting done with a video camera cameos, OK not really of just me of everyone up here asking questions of what our new years resolutions would be, where we would live fantasy and real, what kind of car we would drive, what we would do if we had a million dollars, you know those nice questions. Then we are going to send it to mama Griffiths brother. It will be exciting. He he.

My new years resolutions are to pay off some debt, go on more vacations, of course the obvious for most people; lose weight, and buy more shoes, hats, and accessories. I would love to see my husband and friend open a shop where we live. It has always been a dream to have my own business so hopefully some day it will happen.

I have a 2 to 3 year plan for paying off credit cards and my car so as long as it continues to keep happening it will be great. Once we get those paid off Bill and I will start having kids. Either naturally if we can or adopting a couple. But needless to say I'm satisfied with my life right now. I couldn't imagine it being more perfect besides having things paid off. I have great friends, nieces and nephews, family, a job, and a house.

I think that this year will be great.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

definatly yes

Mama Griffith, said...

oh and btw thanks for comming up, it was awsome to hang out with all of us together! I cant wait for febuary....it will be fabulous fun