Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Movie Review for Twilight

Ahh, Twilight.

Awful. I do have to say they ruined the image that I had from the books. It was pretty close to the book which was great but was killed by the cheesy acting skills by the actors themselves. There CGI was just as bas as the new Indiana Jones movie. Now here is my bad list of things that happened in Twilight.
  • Edward started with a British accent that turned into a new york accent and then turned into an Australian accent.
  • The climbing the tree that was ridiculous, as well as the running.
  • The caked on make up that made them horribly white and completely not natural
  • The sparkle of the gems when Edward showed his body to Bella.
  • The cheesy guitar music when Bella and Edward look at each other.
  • Jasper. That's all I need to say.
  • The baseball scene. Gross. The running and pretending that they knew how to play.
  • The dialogue wasn't great but it was in the book. Now hearing it in your head and then actually hearing out loud was a drastic difference. Awful hearing the words come out of someone elses mouth.

Now I do think that I casted Bella really well for the part she was exactly what I would have expected from the book.

The City Girl review is...Horrible, not to my standards. I didn't like it at all. To cheesy for my tastes when I thought that it was going to be a good movie. If you want a cheesy, good movie Aquamarine is so much better watch.

1 comment:

The Cloth Addict said...

I couldn't agree more...