Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow!!!!!!!

It's snowing!!!!!!

It has been snowing since 8 this morning it's so cool. I'm up further on the coast in Washington now and it's great today and it just hasn't stopped snowing I love it. Unfortunately my husband had to go back to work today so I'm just hanging out with some friends and their kids which is great even if he couldn't be here.

I think that the perfect day when it snows or even rains is having a cup of hot chocolate or tea or coffee for the coffee and tea lovers, personally I like hot chocolate on these days. Then curling up on the couch and either reading or watching a movie with the fire going. Now unfortunately our fireplace is propane and but onto a thermometer so it only comes on when our house is cold but you know the vision is there. I LOVE the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shyssa Anathalya Ferreira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

alright you! blog already!

from rolana