Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow

I love the snow so much that I'm almost willing to move to Alaska right now. Obviously I know that it is double the amount of cold it is here but I love being cold and I figure I could acclimate to the weather. I have almost gotten my husband to again with it to. Although he says that I will be to sad to live there so far away from all my friends but I say screw it lets go that's why I have the internet. Hehe. Just kidding I would be sad but I would love the opportunity to live in Alaska for awhile though.

It's been so much fun, all of the snow and ice that have been on the ground for about 4 days now. I am sad to say that it has almost all melted away now. We still have patches though in our yard of all that snowy goodness. I am excited that we might get more and I am looking forward to it with a passion. You have got to understand that we never really get snow ever or a lot of it so when it does or if there is even a chance for snow then I am as giddy as a school girl again. Although I have to say I am one of those crazy, annoy drivers that goes so slow there's a line of people behind me wanting me to go faster. Snow and ice scare me when I drive. I'm never in it so I can't ever learn how to drive. I think that I'll go up to Mt. Hood and learn how to drive on the snow and the ice up there and have my husband teach me. Who knows when that will happen though most likely not this year.

Everyone pray as hard as you can for SNOW!!!! Maybe it will come. Have snowy dreams.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've heard that there's a chance of snow on Christmas! That would be really really cool! I love the snow too, and as I usually have no where to go, I don't mind being snowed in.