Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Alright, alright. I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. So Christmas is over now and it just was blah. I really enjoyed being with Bills family on Christmas Eve but I got sick and started to not feel very well and then on top of that we couldn't go to my parents house or grandparents house so I just wasn't the same. However we are going to go out this next weekend so that will be nice.

So I got a three barrel curling iron, so excited about by the way, some movies, some stationary, and a picture to hang up on the wall, oh and of course some jelly beans (way to go Julie). I love jelly beans.

It was a nice Christmas Eve full of fun and excitement and a lot of laughs. Christmas day was the weirdest one I have ever had. I have never been without family to hang out with. Bill and I just sat around and watched movies all day long. Which don't get me wrong I love doing it but it was weird on Christmas when I'm usually surrounded with family. But you know it just makes Christmas last longer then usual. Christmas will come again at the beginning of the new year.

I just can't believe that next week will start the new year 2009. Insane this year has gone by so fast. I hope that this next year will be even better then 2008. I'm sure it will though. I get to see 3 of my friends have new babies, 2 of which are the first baby to the families so I'm ultra excited to see them and hold them. Then after talking about a trip that Bill and I are going to take with a couple of friends for 2 years it is finally going to happen. I'm so beyond excitement for that trip that I'm not sure I can handle it. So I better stop thinking and talking about it. Anyway, I'm excited for the new year to start can you tell.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

I am so excited for our trip too, and worried that if I dont start saving now.....no no Im NOT going to let that happen. anyhoo. this year utah, next year ALASKA! which is a really big wooo hooo in my book. c u for new years girl.

Emily said...

I agree that Christmas just isn't the same without being around family. I still feel that way and I have kiddos that are finally starting to be excited about Christmas.