Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

New Years Eve...

Happy New Years! I love that today is the last day of the year! So for the two people who read this blog I will see you next year. Hehehe.

I am hoping that next year will better then this last year. Lots of stress, Washer break right after we got back from camp, trying to pay our property taxes and insurances, and now just in my insurance denied payment for my ultrasound that I had last month and early this month. So now I am dealing with that which of course will continue into this next year. But I think that this next year is going to an interesting start but I think that it will be great later on in the year. VACATIONS!!! I love vacations.

This last day at work the last day of the year of work was suprisingly not as busy as I thought it would be. Crazy that the only busyness of work I wasn't there for. However we were busy with many needy customers. Sitting down and talking that kind of needy things.

New Years Eve has all kind of fun memories. Staying up till the wee hours of the night or all night long, drinking a ton of sparkling apple cider, one time even babysitting which was a lot of fun, and playing endless amounts of games (basketball, solitaire, poker, speed, etc.) This year I'm up at a friends house going to watch movies and play rockband. Thrilling isn't it!! See you next year.

No comments: