Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bazaaring

Well I went to the Expo Center today to go to the Bazaar that is there. Man there were a lot of people there. It was a ton of fun. I went with a friend and her daughter we walked up and down every aisle thank goodness they were numbered otherwise we probably would have went down the same aisle a few times. They had amazing things there especially the food(well at least the dips and BBQ sauce). Every time I go to one of those things though I keep thinking I could make that at least when it comes to crocheting things. Lots of scarfs and hats. Purses to die for. Jewelry that would never go out of style the only thing missing were the shoes.

Amazing though out of so many people there I saw my best friend there in the midst of the chaos. It was fabulous to see her. She is pregnant which I love the fact and she is showing the littlest tiny bit which is so fun to see. I can't wait till she gets bigger and then eventually when she has the little one. I couldn't be happier for her.

I have so many children around me that it is hard to not buy anything for all of them so I have to limit the presents I buy otherwise I would need a second or third job to support all of the spending. Therefore when I can I tend to make my presents. I just need to learn how to make stuffed animals for them all and I would be golden.

Anyway, enough on the tangent. I bought a few things I would have bought more if I could have but I'm sure my husband would have killed me for doing it. After the bazaar we went to Red Robin! *smiles and sighs* I love Red Robin. It is amazing. After that we came home along the winding roads of the coast it was a relaxing day and it was a lot of fun

No comments: