Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shoes...

I'm just full of postings today!!!!

Shoes, shoes magical shoes
the more you own the more you want
spiked, flat, wedged
shoes, shoes magical shoes

I love shoes with a passion I want to learn how to design and make my own shoes maybe then will me husband stop nagging me when I get a new pair. It would be a dream to design shoes and then actually make them come to life.

I want to get so many more shoes that I am thinking that I need a second job just for a shoe allowance. I have someone that I completely with a passion look up to. She is my inspiration for shoes. One day I will have as many as she does. My two things that I absolutely love are shoes and movies. They go hand in hand with me. When I go shopping I get either a pair of shoes or a new movie. I possessed what can I say.

2 comments:

Mama Griffith, said...

you adventurer you! You need to start drawing out your shoe ideas, it cant be that hard to put together. keep a notebook. I go to those craft bazarrs and think the same thing..why do I want to pay someone to do what I can for free....but now im edging closer to buying it because I know I wont have time!!!!!

Emily said...

Glad to see you finally here! Every time I buy a new pair of shoes (which isn't often anymore) Erik asks which pair I am getting rid of...sad. Maybe if I find some place to stash them where he can't see and trip over them he won't mind so much. And for all my love of shoes I would much rather be barefoot.